Apply In Minutes. Beat The Line & Save Time At The Border!
Apply For SENTRI Pass | Mexico – USA Border Crossing Carda
Fast Lane Border Crossing Between Mexico & USA
EBC are SENTRI specialist consultants for SENTRI applications. We’re not the government, but we make the SENTRI application online process fast and easy. We do all the hard work for you and our customer care is second to none. If you prefer to apply for a SENTRI pass yourself, you can apply here.
What Is SENTRI?
SENTRI is a fast border crossing card for Mexicans, Canadians and Americans who are driving or walking across the US – Mexico border. Instead of waiting for hours in the line, you can speed through the SENTRI ready lane and spend your valuable time doing what’s important to you. The SENTRI card program allows fast border crossing for pre-approved, low risk travelers.
SENTRI card is valid for 5 years. To apply for your SENTRI pass you need to be a Mexican citizen, US or Canadian citizen or permanent resident. You should be a low risk traveler with clean record with immigration, law enforcement and customs. To apply for SENTRI, you must attend a 30-minute SENTRI interview with the US border agencies at one of the GOES SENTRI enrollment centers. All SENTRI applicants undergo strict background and security checks and must attend a SENTRI interview at a SENTRI enrollment center on the Southern border.
How To Use The SENTRI Ready Lane
SENTRI card members can use the SENTRI lane when traveling by car. You must enter the SENTRI line and drive up to the SENTRI kiosk. All passengers must be SENTRI card holders. Non SENTRI pass holders must use the regular lines.
The SENTRI cost (per person) is:
- $149.99 is the cost of SENTRI Easy Border Card service fee for checking & processing your application (payable via PayPal)
- $25 payable when we file your SENTRI application to the US government for background & security checks (taken from the payment card on your application form) *
- $14.50 (applicants 14 years of age and older)
- $82.75 per person*
*Children are exempt from this fee
Apply For SENTRI Card:
- Fill out the SENTRI online application form;
- When you apply for your GOES SENTRI application, it is error checked and processed with the government (within 1 business day, if the application is error free);
- Your SENTRI card application is sent to government agencies for background checks;
- We send you details of how to manage and monitor your SENTRI card application;
- After approximately 12 weeks, if your background checks are in order, you should reach the Conditional Approval stage, where you are invited for a 30-minute SENTRI interview at a SENTRI enrollment center of your choice;
- Attend your SENTRI interview and get SENTRI information about the program;
- Receive your SENTRI card (10 – 14 days after a successful interview);