View all your
cameras with just
Call for pricing
Get smart home security and sleep easier.
Call for pricing: 877.260.1031
Ready to turn your home into a smart home? Call now to get started or fill out the form.
See your home from anywhere.
Manage your home no matter where you are with the Vivint Smart Home app. Use your smartphone to see and speak with visitors at your door, track activity with stored video clips, or interact with family at home. With security camera control in the palm of your hand, peace of mind is yours.
We get it. You want the entrance to your home to be safe and secure. But you also want it to be inviting. With its elegant, understated form and and high-tech function, the Vivint Doorbell Camera lets you have it both ways. Its sleek structure blends in beautifully with your home’s exterior while the doorbell’s minimal design masks its recording and video capabilities that allow you to see the area outside your door at any hour.
Can’t stop. Won’t stop.
Choosing Vivint means you’re getting the best in smart home technology. And that includes security cameras: 1080p HD resolution, pan and zoom functions, and wide-angle lenses that give you a more complete picture. And with Vivint Playback you get 30 days of continuous video recording; flexible viewing options; and low-cost, high-capacity storage.
Never miss a moment.
Stay in the know with Vivint Playback, which gives you 30 days of 24/7 continuous recording from up to four security cameras. And you don’t need to wrestle with wired connections. Recordings upload wirelessly to Vivint Smart Drive and contain handy event markers so you can keep an eye on your home and capture memorable moments.
Record only what you need.
Vision, dusk to dawn.
Get a clear view in and around your home, day or night. Infrared night vision lets you see activity you might otherwise miss, like your kids wandering the house after bedtime or suspicious activity around your home while you’re on vacation. So pack your bags and leave home knowing you can watch over it even while you’re away.
Wireless security cameras to cover all
Learn more about getting home security cameras installed
1. Call for pricing
We’ll help you hand pick home security cameras to fit your needs
2. Schedule your installation
We’ll send Smart Home Pros to professionally install your new system
3. Download the app
Conveniently control your new system through our 4.6-star Vivint Smart Home App
Get a free quote today.
A Vivint Smart Home Pro will contact you within 24 hours. Or skip the form and call now: 877.260.1031.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I install home security cameras?
- Camera height — Mount cameras well out of reach to prevent tampering.
- Signal strength — Make sure camera placement is within your WiFi range.
- Power supply routing — The closer to the power source, the better.
- Mounting — You want secure and weatherproof attachment.
Get a detailed list of steps.
Learn more about current advancements in surveillance cameras.
Read more tips on how to install security cameras.
How does a doorbell camera improve home security?
- Knows who’s at the door without opening it.
- Monitor the door remotely when your kids are home alone.
- What you need to know and see at your doorstep gets recorded, so you never miss a thing.
Click here for more on the security benefits of installing a smart doorbell.
How to protect your home with cameras and more.
Every Vivint Smart Home system includes a one-on-one product consultation, free professional installation, and 24/7 customer support and monitoring. The suite of products typically included in a Vivint Smart Home security system includes:
- Outdoor Camera – Wireless, HD security camera with infrared night vision that gives you on-demand access to a live video feed and sends notifications to your phone when someone approaches your door.
- Flood/Freeze Sensors – Protect homes from water damage and pipe-freezing low temperatures by sending mobile notifications when temperatures drop, or when moisture levels rise beyond set parameters in or around your home.
- Motion Detector – Infrared motion sensor with 90-degree look-down to ensure nothing passes by undetected.
Smoke Detector – Uses photoelectric sensing to detect heat increases.
- Door/Window Sensors – Sound an alarm whenever protected doors and windows are opened and can also be used to protect medicine cabinets, gun cabinets, or the door to a child’s bedroom.
Learn more about how to protect your home.
How much does a home security system cost?
Some of the lower-quality home security systems come with only basic door and window sensors that customers can easily install themselves. More high-end equipment packages—like the ones Vivint Smart Home provides—come with a touch-screen control panel and the option to add outdoor home security cameras, all of which require professional installation. Learn more about professional installation services.
The home security market offers many plug-and-play equipment packages that center around an audible alarm to deter intruders who trigger a door or window sensor. They do not offer professional monitoring, so there’s no monthly service contract involved. Monitored home security systems cost between $20 and $60 per month. Although criminology research suggests most intruders flee at the first sound of an alarm, complete home security offers much more than just crime prevention. Protection from house fire or water damage, and assistance with medical emergencies should also be considered. In addition to providing more comprehensive protection, complete home security systems backed by professional monitoring services may also qualify customers for discounted homeowner’s insurance premiums. Learn more about professional home security monitoring.
Learn more about the cost home security systems.